FP Mailing Mymail Ink Cartridge - Compatible Blue Ink Cartridge
- Brand: Franking Machine Supplies
- Product Code: MCI-MYCART-CB-FMS
- Availability: In Stock
This compatible FP Mailing product is a compatible FP Mailing Mymail ink cartridge. This compatible ink cartridge uses Royal Mail Approved Franking Ink and is guaranteed to last the same amount of Impressions and same life as an original cartridge.
PLEASE NOTE: This promotional priced product is supplied on the condition that you return your old cartridge for recycling in the FREEPOST bag provided.
FP Mailing Mymail Ink - Smart Blue Franking Ink using Royal Mail Approved franking machine ink
With this FP Mailing Mymail ink cartridge we’ll ensure the best performance and reliability from your FP Mailing Mymail franking machine. It will produce impressive, sharp, crystal clear franked impressions on each mail item every time you use the franking machine with this compatible cartridge.
This Mymail ink cartridge also contains the special chip on the side of the machine to ensure the Mymail recognizes the cartridge. Compatible with the FP Mailing Mymail franking machine.
FP Mailing Mymail Compatible Smart Blue Ink Cartridge - Further Information:
View the specifications for the compatible FP Mailing Mymail ink cartridge below.
- Royal Mail Approved Ink: Yes
- Ideal for Franking Machine Models: Mymail & Mymail 3
- Cartridge Type: Compatible Double Pack
- Cartridge Colour: Smart Blue
- Cartridge Yield: As per FP specifications which is approximately 4,000 impressions per ink cartridge - (XL / 42ml Version)
- FP Mailing Replacement Part Number / Product Code(s): 58.0032.0020.00, this is a replacement for the older Mymail red ink: 58.0032.0021.00, C6128A, 10112-800 & CFP001
- FP Mailing Price: £69.00 + Vat & Delivery
Part numbers are used for descriptive purposes only. This cartridge is not manufactured or endorsed by FP Mailing. This product is not affiliated in any way with FP Mailing - Francotyp Postalia.
Royal Mail Approved
Royal Mail have performed demanding tests on our ink including thousands of impressions from most of the Franking Machines available in the market today in addition to models dating back up to 10 years. All impressions were tested to meet readability and compatibility criteria for recognition by Royal Mails high speed sorting machines.
The Franking Machine Supplies Guarantee:
Guaranteed to give an equivalent quality, life or amount of impressions as the Original Equipment Manufacturers cartridge.